1. To act as trustees and to undertake and execute any trust or trusts the undertaking whereof may seem desirable and in particular either alone or in conjunction with others to act as trustees of and to take over and administer "The Walsh Memorial Fund" and any other trust or memorial funds now existing or hereafter to come into existence which are at present or may hereafter come under the control or management of the Royal Aeronautical Society (New Zealand Division) or its branches or which are now or may hereafter be held by any person or persons or company or have been or may hereafter be constituted in connection with aeronautics or aeronautical science.
2. To promote and assist in the promotion of charities or trust or memorial funds in connection with aeronautics or aeronautical science.
3. To purchase, take on lease, hire or otherwise acquire any real or personal property which it may be thought desirable to acquire for the purpose of the Company and to dispose of or otherwise deal with the same in any manner thought desirable.
4. To take any gift of or otherwise acquire property whether subject to any special trust or not, for any one or more of the objects of the Company.
5. To take such steps by personal or written appeals, public meetings, or otherwise, as from time to time be deemed expedient for the purpose of procuring contributions in the shape of donations, annual subscriptions or otherwise to any trust or memorial funds or any charitable, educational or other funds in connection with aeronautics or aeronautical science.
6. To give gratuitous relief by means of pecuniary or other assistance of necessitous persons who are or have been members of the Royal Aeronautical Society (New Zealand Division), their widows, children and immediate relatives dependent upon them provided that such persons shall not at the time of receiving such relief be members of this Company.
7. To promote such scholarships as the Company may determine in connection with aeronautics or aeronautical science.
8. To print and publish any newspapers, periodicals, books or leaflets that the Company may think desirable for the promotion of its objects.
9. To invest any moneys of the Company not immediately required for any of its objects in any of the investments for the time being allowed by law for the investment of trust funds and to vary and transpose the same from time to time.
10. To subscribe to any local or other charities and to grant donations for any public purpose, and to provide a superannuation fund for the servants of the Company or otherwise to assist any such servants or their widows or children.
11. To borrow or raise or secure the payment of money for the purpose of the Company in such amounts and in such a manner as the Company shall think fit and in particular by the issue of debenture or debenture stock payable to bearer or otherwise and any other securities or charges upon the undertaking or upon all or any of the real or personal property of the Company present or future or upon all or any of the unpaid or uncalled capital for the time being of the Company and to purchase, redeem or pay off any such securities.
12. To draw, make, accept, endorse, discount execute and issue promissory notes and bills of exchange and other negotiable instruments of any kind whatsoever.
13. To establish, promote or concur in establishing or promoting any other company whose objects shall include the acquisition or taking over of all or any of the assets and liabilities of or shall be in any manner calculated to advance directly or indirectly the objects or interests of this company and to place or guarantee the placing or underwrite, subscribe or otherwise acquire and hold shares, stocks and securities of any such company or to lend money to or guarantee the shares, debentures or securities or performance of any contract of any company established or promoted by this Company.
14. To pay out of the funds of the company the costs, charges and expenses of and incidental to the formation and registration of this Company and any Company promoted by this Company and to pay a commission to or otherwise remunerate any person, firm or company for services rendered or to be rendered in placing or assisting to place or guarantee the placing or procuring the underwriting of any of the shares or debentures or other securities of the company or of any company promoted by this company.
15. To apply for and obtain any Act of Parliament for enabling the Company to carry out any of its objects or for effecting any modification of the Company’s constitution or for any other purpose which may seem expedient or beneficial to the Company and to oppose any bills proceedings or applications which might prejudice the Company’s interests either directly or indirectly.
16. To enter into any agreement or arrangement with any Government or local authority that may appear to be of advantage to this Company and to carry out any such agreement or arrangement.
17. To do all such other lawful things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above objects.